|Industrial||1-530-669-0150 ext. 3627|
Savory Quinoa Crusted Quiche
InHarvest Products Used
Recipe & Photo Courtesy of Chef Sadie Roy
- 1 1/2 c. cooked InHarvest Sunrise Blend with Quinoa Flakes®
- 2 T. sliced scallion
- 1/2 egg beaten
- 8 cage-free eggs
- 1/4 c. milk
- 5 stalks blanched asparagus
- 1/4 c. diced peppers sautéed
- 1/4 c. Cremini mushrooms, sliced and sautéed
- 2 c. Monterey Jack cheese shredded
- 1 t. dill
- 1 t. salt
- 1/2 t. pepper
- Cook the InHarvest Sunrise Blend® in vegetable broth as directed on the package.
- Mix 1 1/2 cups cooked Sunrise Blend with scallions and 1/2 an egg. Press firmly into a 10” greased pie pan.
- Blanch asparagus and cut into 2” pieces. Sauté the bell peppers and mushrooms.
- Place bell peppers,mushrooms and asparagus on top of crust. Put 1/2 the cheese on top of the vegetables.
- Mix the eggs, milk, dill, salt and pepper together and pour on top of the vegetables. Top with remaining cheese. Bake in a pre-heated oven at 350°F oven for 45 minutes.