|Industrial||1-530-669-0150 ext. 3627|
Harvested Energy Bar
InHarvest Products Used
Recipe & Photo Courtesy of Michael Quackenbush
- 4 oz. of InHarvest Sunrise Blend with Quinoa Flakes®
- 1/2 c. chopped walnuts
- 1/2 c. raisins
- 1/4 c. chopped dried apricots
- 1/4 c. local honey
- 1/4 c. Tahini paste
- 1 T. orange blossom water
- 1/4 c. all-natural peanut butter
- 1/4 c. almonds, lightly toasted, sliced
- 2 oz. dark chocolate
- Prepare InHarvest Sunrise Blend with Quinoa Flakes® according to package directions and let cool.
- Mix well in a large bowl the cooled InHarvest Sunrise Blend with Quinoa Flakes, walnuts, raisins, apricots, honey, Tahini paste and orange blossom water.
- Spread into 8 x 7 baking pan sprayed lightly with vegetable oil. Bake in convection oven at 325°F, with fan on low for 30 minutes. Cool.
- After base has cooled, spread with peanut butter and sprinkle with the toasted almonds. Lightly shake pan so the almonds stick to the peanut butter.
- Melt chocolate in double boiler. Drizzle on top of the almonds and peanut butter. Chill. Cut into 6 equal servings. Serve chilled or at room temperature.