|Industrial||1-530-669-0150 ext. 3627|
Fajita Chicken & Caviar Medley™ Tacos
InHarvest Products Used
Yield: 12 tacos
- 8 oz. InHarvest Caviar Medley™
- 2½ c. low-sodium chicken stock
- 1 lb. boneless chicken, cooked, cut in strips
- 1 medium yellow onion, julienned
- 1 red bell pepper, julienned
- 1 green bell pepper, julienned
- 2 T. vegetable or canola oil
- ¼ c. fajita seasoning (recipe follows, or use a commercial blend)
- 12 6” flour or corn tortillas
- ¼ c. chopped cilantro
- To an ovenable pan, add InHarvest Caviar Medley and hot chicken stock and combine well. Cover and cook in a 350°F oven for 25 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a separate ovenable pan, toss the chicken strips, bell pepper and onion with the oil. Mix in the fajita seasoning. When the Caviar Medley has cooked for 15 minutes, place the second pan, uncovered, into the same oven and let cook for 10 minutes to caramelize all ingredients.
- Remove both pans from the oven and combine their contents well.
- Per taco, ladle ½ cup Caviar Medley mixture in the center of 1 tortilla. Garnish with cilantro and serve.
- 1 T. chili powder
- 1 T. kosher salt
- 2½ t. paprika
- 1 t. sugar
- 1½ t. garlic powder
- 1½ t. cumin
- ¼ t. cayenne
Combine all ingredients.