|Industrial||1-530-669-0150 ext. 3627|
Curried Caviar Medley™ & Granny Smith Apple Salad
InHarvest Products Used
Yield: 12 ½-cup servings
- 2½ c. water
- 8 oz. InHarvest Caviar Medley™
- 2 T. lemon juice
- 1 t. curry powder
- ½ t. finely chopped garlic
- ½ t. kosher salt
- 1 T. honey
- 1/8 c. mayonnaise
- 1 Granny Smith apple, peel on, cored, diced (approx. 1 c.)
- ½ c. diced celery
- ½ c. dried cranberries
- Bring water to boil; stir in InHarvest Caviar Medley. Reduce heat and simmer, covered, for 15 minutes. (The grains should be very tender, yet retain some chew.) Lay Caviar Medley out on a sheet pan and chill.
- To prepare the dressing, whisk together the lemon juice, curry powder, garlic, salt, honey and mayonnaise.
- In a large bowl, combine the Caviar Medley, apple, celery and cranberries. Pour the dressing over the salad and mix well to incorporate.