|Industrial||1-530-669-0150 ext. 3627|
Caribbean Jerk Golden Jewel Salad
InHarvest Products Used
Yield: 1 -4 inch ½ pan
- 2 lb. InHarvest Golden Jewel Blend®
- 1 ¾ q. vegetable stock
- 3 5-oz. chicken breasts, grill and pull meat
- 1 T. olive oil
- 2 oz, yellow onions, small dice
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 6-oz. can coconut milk, mixed well
- 2 fresh mangos, peeled and diced
- 2 cups fresh golden pineapple, peeled, sliced, grilled and medium dice
- ½ cup Caribbean jerk seasoning
- ½ bunch cilantro, rough chopped
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat BBQ grill and preheat oven to 350ºF.
- Follow package instructions for preparing InHarvest Golden Jewel Blend®. Cook completely and let cool.
- Grill chicken breast. For great smoky flavors also grill the pineapple slices. Let cool and then shred chicken it to bite size pieces. Cut pineapple into medium dice.
- Sauté the onions and garlic until onions are translucent, add shredded chicken and toss in a bowl with jerk seasoning, cilantro, grilled pineapple and mango.
- Add coconut milk to the mix of chicken and vegetables and fruit.
- Toss all ingredients together and let cool in fridge for 2 hours before service.