|Industrial||1-530-669-0150 ext. 3627|
Three Sisters Heirloom Bean Sauté
InHarvest Products Used
Yield: About 20 cups
- 2 lbs. InHarvest Heirloom Bean Blend
- 5 qts. water
- 5 qts. water or stock
- ¼ c. extra virgin olive oil
- 1 large onion, diced
- 1 ½ lbs. sliced hot Italian or chorizo sausage
- 6 c. squash, peeled, seeded and diced (about 2 lbs.)
- 4 c. fresh roasted corn kernels (about 6 ears of corn)
- 2 c. chicken stock (add extra cup if more moisture is desired)
- salt and pepper to taste
- Add beans to 5 qts. water, cover and bring to a boil. Remove from heat and let soak for one hour covered.
- Drain and add 5 qts. fresh water or stock. Bring back to a boil, cover and simmer for 20 to 25 minutes until done. Drain liquid and reserve.
- Sauté onion in olive oil until translucent, add sausage and continue to cook until almost cooked through.
- Add squash and cook until just tender. Stir in corn, beans and stock. Season to taste and serve.