|Industrial||1-530-669-0150 ext. 3627|
Curried Lentil Dumplings - 2 lbs.
InHarvest Products Used
Yield: 24 servings, approx. 120 dumplings
- 2 lbs. InHarvest French Green Lentils
- 2 qts. water
- ½ c. curry powder
- 2 c. coconut milk
- ½ c. ginger, grated
- ¼ c. garlic, minced
- 4 t. kosher salt
- 2 c. firm tofu, drained, ¼” dice
- 2 c. cilantro, chopped
- 2 c. scallions, thinly sliced
- 120 wonton wrappers
- In a pot, combine InHarvest French Green Lentils, water, curry powder, coconut milk, ginger, garlic and salt and bring to a boil. Reduce to a simmer, cover and cook for 20 minutes or until lentils are tender. Remove from heat and let cool.
- Combine cooled lentils with tofu, cilantro and scallions.
- Form dumplings into desired shape to be pan fried or steamed.
Dipping sauce suggestions:
Sweet Chile Sauce
Per serving: 350 cal., 15 g pro., 56 g carb., 4 g fiber, 5 g fat (3 g sat. fat), 0 mg chol., 137 mg sod., 2 g sugar