|Industrial||1-530-669-0150 ext. 3627|
Whole Wheat Pearled Couscous
Item # 16264-6/1.5 lbs.
- Cooks in 8-10 minutes
- Made with whole wheat flour
- Often called “pearled pasta”
- Doesn’t hold at all (treat it like a pasta)
- It is NOT like couscous
- Pairs well with most anything...very versatile
- Great for Mediterranean, American and Eclectic menus
Whole wheat pearled couscous (whole wheat flour, rosemary extract)
6/1.5 lb. sleeves = 9 lbs. per case
Store in a cool and dry environment.
Preparation and Cooking Instructions
Stovetop: Bring 5 c. water or stock to a boil. Stir in 1.5 lbs. Whole Wheat Pearled Couscous, reduce heat and simmer covered for 8-10 minutes, or until desired texture. Remove from heat and serve.
Yield: 18 half-cup servings.