|Industrial||1-530-669-0150 ext. 3627|
Petite Crimson Lentils
Item # 16411-6/2 lbs.
- High in complex carbohydrates and fiber
- Important part of Vegetarian diet for complete protein
- Lentil comes from the Latin word “lens”
- Absorbs complex flavors very well
- Staple food for many South Asian Cultures
Petite crimson lentils
6/2 lb. sleeves = 12 lbs. per case
Store in a cool and dry environment.
Preparation and Cooking Instructions
Stovetop: Rinse and sort through lentils to remove any unwanted material. Bring 2½ qts. water or stock to a boil. Stir in 2 lbs. of Petite Crimson Lentils, reduce heat and simmer covered for 5 mins., or until desired texture. Remove from heat, drain excess liquid and serve.
Yield: 24 half-cup servings.