|Industrial||1-530-669-0150 ext. 3627|
Your customers will devour your vegetables when roasted and flavored with the on-trend chile-pepper paste that’s appearing on menus all over. They are perfectly paired with InHarvest’s proprietary blend of heirloom Ulikan Red rice, red jasmine rice, black quinoa, green lentils and long grain parboiled white rice—delivering a variety of colors, textures and flavors that reflect a diversity of cultures.
InHarvest Products Used
Yield: 4 1-cup servings
- 2 c. vegetable stock
- 8 oz. InHarvest Mountain Red Blend™
- ¼ c. olive oil
- 2 T. harissa paste
- 3 oz. honey
- ¼ c. lemon juice
- 1 T. minced garlic
- 1 t. salt
- 1½ c. cauliflower pieces
- 1½ c. medium-dice sweet potato
- 1 c. medium-dice eggplant
- 1 c. medium-dice zucchini
- 1 c. drained canned chickpeas
- ¼ c. chopped fresh cilantro
- In a medium pot, bring the stock to a boil. Stir in InHarvest Mountain Red Blend. Simmer, covered, for 25 minutes. Reserve warm.
- To a mixing bowl, add the olive oil, harissa paste, honey, lemon juice, garlic and salt. Mix to combine well. Add the vegetables and chickpeas to the bowl and toss until well coated.
- Spread the vegetable/chickpea mixture out on a sheet pan and roast at 350°F for 25 minutes. Remove the pan from the oven and stir in the cilantro.
- Per order: In a soup or other bowl, place 1½ c. of the harissa vegetable/chickpea mixture with 1 c. cooked Mountain Red Blend.
Per serving: 530 cal., 11 g pro., 85 g carb., 7 g fiber, 17 g fat (3 g sat. fat), 0 mg chol., 670 mg sod., 23 g sugar