|Industrial||1-530-669-0150 ext. 3627|
InHarvest Products Used
Yield: 13, 1-cup servings
- 1½ c. water
- 8 oz. InHarvest Sunrise Blend with Quinoa Flakes®
- 2 T. extra virgin olive oil
- 1 qt. potatoes, frozen, diced
- 1½ c. onion, diced
- 5 c. bell pepper, diced
- 1¼ lbs. corned beef, cooked, diced
- 1 T. paprika
- 1 T. chili powder
- ¼ t. cayenne pepper
- ¼ c. flat leaf parsley, chopped
- Bring water to a boil in large pot, stir in InHarvest Sunrise Blend with Quinoa Flakes®. Remove from heat and cover for 20 minutes, reserve.
- Heat oil in large pot, stir in potatoes and onions. Cook until lightly browned.
- Add peppers, corned beef and spices, continue to cook until heated through.
- Garnish with parsley and serve.
Per serving: 300 cal., 12 g pro., 35 g carb., 4 g fiber, 13 g fat, 45 mg chol., 540 mg sod.
Chef’s note: Serve with poached or fried eggs.